A Kitchen Staff employee is responsible for providing freshly prepared food products with fast and friendly service in a clean environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Regular and consistent attendance.
• Exceptional guest service skills.
• Preparing designated menu items
• Basic understanding of the controlling food costs and how the demand for individual food items may impact food costs
• Operating, preparing and cleaning of all food preparation equipment, prep stations, and general kitchen areas.
• Proper use of all cleaning materials.
• Ensuring proper inventory rotation through the FIFO method.
• Proper use of all related storerooms.
• Knowledge of all kitchen opening, closing and in between show procedures.
• Knowledge of all emergency, evacuation and robbery procedures.
• Knowledge of and compliance with all local, state and federal food safety and sanitation laws (i.e. holding temperatures, storage, sanitizing, etc.).
• Must be able to identify, communicate and resolve any food safety hazards or conditions.
• Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
• Abide by all federal and state laws with regards to breaks a/o meal periods.
• Completion of or progress towards completion of cast certification program as a cast member.
$12/hrHow to Apply